Membership Fees 2021 (PROVISIONAL)
|Adult Female, Tavernier’s and Juniors Under 18’s||€35|
|Family: (Parents/Guardians plus Juniors)||€120|
|Junior: (Under the age of 10)||€25|
|Student at Third Level and Unwaged||€40|
- 1. Additional charges per player in the amount of €5 will arise on Match Days and in the event of Indoor training taking place during the season.
- 2. All Player subscriptions shall be paid by the end of June or no later than. The middle of July 2021 unless special arrangements are made with the Committee
1. Go to https://www.cricketleinster.ie/register
2. Enter your email address and password
3. Choose whether or not you are registering as a player.
a) If YES proceed to fill in your player details and upload your photograph before advancing to the payment section of €17.50 for Open Competitions or €10 for Social Cricketer – please note these prices include a €2.50 levy to our charity partners, Lord’s Taverner’s Ireland which you can opt out of if you so wish. Lord’s Taverner’s is completely focussed on giving young people, especially those with special needs, a sporting chance.
b) If NO you will then be given the option to register as an Umpire, Scorer, Coach or Club Administrator (or multiple roles) by clicking the link
4. Verify your email address from the email we will send you.
5. That’s it, you’re all set for the 2019 season!
NB – Even if you had an account on the old system, you MUST re-register entirely on the new My Cricket Leinster one. You can use the same email address if you like.
If you have any queries at all regarding the process, please email email@example.comToggle panel: Ultimate Social Media – Sharing text & pictures